Yesterday, Dr. Malone tweeted:”So, I guess I have to say this. I am not suicidal. I am at peace with myself and the world.”
Yesterday, Dr. Malone tweeted:
“So, I guess I have to say this. I am not suicidal. I am at peace with myself and the world.”
Earlier today, he tweeted:
“OK, time for another one of these. My positions –
1) bioethics require full risk disclosure and free choice. Neither of these are being met.
2) For high risk populations, the risk/benefit ratio for the USA vaccines seem to make sense.
3) We do not know all the risks yet.”
4) for pediatric and young adult populations, the data do not currently support adequate risk/benefit for USA vaccines. So stop.
5) mandating vaccines is wrong
6) censorship is wrong
7) attacking others credibility as a way to win arguments is the refuge of the stupid
8) Dr. @GVDBossche is completely correct as a virologist and vaccinologist in everything that I have read of his. Time will prove him right – I am confident in that. But IMO as a physician, the death and disability in the high risk populations still merits vaccination
9) There is a concerted effort to suppress information and dissent in support of the nobel lie
10) the noble lie is-
a. we have to reach herd immunity for economic recovery and to minimize death and disability
b. these genetic vaccines are the only path available to herd immunity
c. these genetic vaccines are perfectly safe
Each of these statements are demonstrably false.