Biden lashed out at Russia Wednesday warning Putin would ‘pay a price’ for interfering in U.S. elections – even after president’s intelligence director found Kremlin did not interfere in election process.
Diplomatic deep freeze as Russia dramatically recalls its US ambassador back to Moscow for ‘consultations’ after Biden calls President Putin a ‘KILLER’
- Joe Biden said in a sit-down with ABC News that aired Wednesday morning that Russia would pay for interfering in the 2020 U.S. election
- ‘He will pay a price,’ Biden said of Russian President Vladimir Putin, calling him a ‘killer’ with no soul
- Biden’s Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines found the Kremlin did not target U.S. election infrastructure in 2020
- Said they found no attempts ‘to alter any technical aspect of the voting process’
- But it found that Russians were responsible for ‘denigrating President Biden’s candidacy’ in support of former President Donald Trump