Congressman Ron Paul has just introduced several new pieces of legislation. Contact Congress and spread the word!
HR 1101 – End the Mandate
– This bill restores “the American people’s freedom to choose the health insurance that best meets their individual needs by repealing the mandate that all Americans obtain government-approved health insurance.”
HR 1094 – End the Fed
– This legislation abolishes the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks and repeals the Federal Reserve Act.
HR 1096 – Sanctity of Life Act
– The Sanctity of Life Act “provides “that human life shall be deemed to exist from conception.” The bill would also return the abortion issue to the states by removing federal court jurisdiction.
HR 1097 – Property Taxes
– HR 1097 would “amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand and make permanent the standard deduction for real property taxes.”
HR 1098 – The Free Competition in Currency Act
– HR 1098 repeals legal tender laws, prohibits taxation on certain coins and bullion, and repeals superfluous sections related to coinage.
HR 1099 – The Taxpayers’ Freedom of Conscience Act
– This bill prohibits “any Federal official from expending any Federal funds for any population control or population planning program or any family planning activity.”
HR 1102 – Affordable Gas Price Act
– HR 1102 reduces “the price of gasoline by allowing for offshore drilling, eliminating Federal obstacles to constructing refineries and providing incentives for investment in refineries, suspending Federal fuel taxes when gasoline prices reach a benchmark amount, and promoting free trade.”
H CON RES 31 – Libya
– This bill expresses “the sense of Congress that the President is required to obtain in advance specific statutory authorization for the use of United States Armed Forces in response to civil unrest in Libya.”
HJ Res 50 – The Liberty Amendment
– The Liberty Amendment amends the Constitution of the United States “relative to abolishing personal income, estate, and gift taxes and prohibiting the United States Government from engaging in business in competition with its citizens.”
Other bills introduced this month include:
HR 956 – The Education Improvement Tax Cut Act
– The Education Improvement Tax Cut Act allows a tax credit “for amounts contributed to charitable organizations which provide elementary or secondary school scholarships and for contributions of, and for, instructional materials and materials for extracurricular activities.”
HR 957 – The Teacher Tax Cut Act
– The Teacher Tax Cut Act provides a tax credit for elementary and secondary school teachers.
Stay tuned to CampaignForLiberty.com for more information on these new bills to promote freedom, give you back more of your money, and strengthen the country.
DISCUSS THIS IN OUR FORUM: http://thewatchtowers.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=637