Britis archaeologist and Assyriologist Leonard William King, had translated a bunch of ancient tablets and scriptures of Mesopotamian civilizations, including the controversial Sumerian genesis “ENUMA ELISH”, from which the Hebrew old testament was cloned and modified to suit “their” agenda (Allegedly).
It turns out that the term “NIBIRU” appears in the 5th and 7th tablets of the so called “The Seven Tablets of Creation”, and L.W. King made sure of translating literal words.
What’s written in those tablets may surprise you:
The Fifth Tablet
“1. He.(i.e. Marduk) made the stations for the great gods;
2. The stars, their images, as the stars of the Zodiac, he fixed.
3. He ordained the year and into sections he divided it;
4. For the twelve months he fixed three stars.
5. After he had […] the days of the year […] images,
6. He founded the station of Nibiru to determine their bounds;
7. That none might err or go astray,
8. He set the station of Bêl and Ea along with him.
9. He opened great gates on both sides,
10. He made strong the bolt on the left and on the right.”
The Seventh Tablet
“109. “Let his name be Nibiru, ‘the Seizer of the Midst’!
110. “For the stars of heaven he upheld the paths,
111. “He shepherded all the gods like sheep!
112. “He conquered Tiamat, he troubled and ended her life,”
113. In the future of mankind, when the days grow old,
114. May this be heard without ceasing, may it hold sway for ever!
115. Since he created the realm (of heaven) and fashioned the firm earth(…)”