Andrew McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI, now claims that Justice Department officials contemplated a plot to remove Donald Trump from office.
Revealed: Justice Department officials held meetings about recruiting Mike Pence to help force Trump out of office using the 25th Amendment, says James Comey’s fired deputy
- Andrew McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI, recounted a Justice Department plot to remove Donald Trump from office in a television interview
- In the next episode of ’60 Minutes,’ Scott Pelley, a correspondent for CBS, says McCabe will talk about a plot to remove Trump from office
- Pelley says McCabe told him about a plot to approach Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States, and ask him to invoke the 25th Amendment
- McCabe is out with a new book, ‘The Threat,’ that takes aims at Trump
- Trump fired McCabe and former boss James Comey, calling them ‘crooked’ cops