Despite earlier claims that he had been captured by the revolutionary forces, Seif made a surprise appearance outside his father’s Bab Al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli in the early hours of Tuesday and told foreign journalists that the Libyan capital was under control and that his father remains safe in Tripoli.
“Tripoli is under our control. Everyone should rest assured. All is well in Tripoli,” he said, quoted in an AFP report on Tuesday.
The 38-year-old Seif claimed that his troops had “broken the back” of the fighters after luring them into a “trap.” …. http://www.presstv.ir