• Helped Big Pharma circumvent Western regulatory regimes by sponsoring cut-rate drug trials ;
• Gave grants of hundreds of millions to companies it owns stock in ;
• Thousands of child rape photos were traded out of Bill Gates’ mansion ;
• Gates was a member Epstein’s inner-circle ;
• Gate had one-on-one meetings with Epstein even after he was arrested for child trafficking and child sex abuse ;
• The Gates operation resembles nothing so much as a massive, vertically integrated multinational corporation (MNC), controlling every step in a supply chain that reaches from its Seattle-based boardroom, through various stages of procurement, production, and distribution, to millions of nameless, impoverished “end-users” in the villages of Africa and South Asia ;
• In 2010 the Gates Foundation funded a Phase III trial of a malaria vaccine developed by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), administering the experimental treatment to thousands of infants across seven African countries. Eager to secure the WHO approval necessary to license the vaccine for global distribution, GSK and BMGF declared the trials a smashing success, and the popular press uncritically reproduced the publicity. Few bothered to look closely at the study’s fine print, which revealed that the trials resulted in 151 deaths and caused “serious adverse effects” (e.g., paralysis, seizures, febrile convulsions) in 1048 of 5949 children aged 5-17 months. Similar stories emerged in the wake of the Gates-funded MenAfriVac campaign in Chad, where unconfirmed reports alleged that 50 of 500 children forcibly vaccinated for meningitis later developed paralysis ;
• In 2010 seven adolescent tribal girls in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh died after receiving injections of HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) vaccines as part of a large-scale “demonstrational study” funded by the Gates Foundation and administered by PATH ;
• An Indian Parliamentary Committee determined that the Gates-funded vaccine campaign was in fact a large-scale clinical trial conducted on behalf of the pharmaceutical firms and disguised as an “observational study” in order to outflank statutory requirements. The Committee found that PATH had “violated all laws and regulations laid down for clinical trials by the government” in a “clear-cut violation of human rights and a case of child abuse.” 
• Other dangerous drugs that failed to gain a toehold in Western markets have received similar attention from the Gates Foundation. Norplant, a subcutaneous contraceptive implant that effectively sterilizes women for as long as five years, was pulled from the US market after 36,000 women filed suit over severe side effects undisclosed by the manufacturer, including excessive menstrual bleeding, headaches, nausea, dizziness and depression. (68) Slightly modified and rebranded as Jadelle, the same drug is now being heavily promoted in Africa by USAID, the Gates Foundation, and its affiliates ;
• Gates works closely with agribusiness giant Monsanto through organizations like the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), which steers billions in grant money primarily to biotech and GMO research ;
• Many stories on Microsoft’s tax avoidance have been reported since 2005. In August 2014, for example, it was reported that Microsoft was sitting on almost $29.6 billion it would owe in US taxes if it repatriated the $92.9 billion of earnings it was keeping offshore ;
• Microsoft was able to shift offshore nearly $21 billion (in a 3-year period), or almost half of its U.S. retail sales net revenue, saving up to $4.5 billion in taxes on goods sold in the United States, or just over $4 million in U.S. taxes each day ;
• In the UK, a Sunday Times investigation found that Microsoft’s channelling of online payments for sales of its new Windows 8 operating system to Luxembourg avoided UK corporation tax on more than £1.7 billion of revenue every year. Richard Murphy estimates annual corporation tax losses of £103 million based on this revenue. This is likely to be greater than the amount spent by the BMGF on UK organisations ;
• It is not inconceivable that you might find yourself some day reading a story about a Gates-funded health project, written up in a newspaper that gets its health coverage underwritten by Gates, reported by a journalist who attended a Gates-funded journalism training program, citing data collected and analysed by scientists with grants from Gates ;
• The BMGF is only really accountable to itself, which mainly means Bill and Melinda Gates personally. There is no board of trustees as such; the three trustees are Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet ;
• One of the greatest controversies of the BMGF’s funding is its support for research into genetic modification (GM). But alongside funding research, the foundation is also funding public relations activities and changes to national regulations to promote the widespread adoption of GM ;
• An investigation in January 2015 by the British newspaper, the Daily Mail, interviewed numerous boys and girls who said they had no idea they were testing a drug and who suffered weight loss, fatigue, dizziness and menstrual problems. The paper “uncovered claims that children as young as nine suffered side-effects after being used as unwitting human guinea pigs for the new drug” ;
And so on!
Microsoft Patent 060606 – Body interfaced digital currency – YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!
Microsoft Patent 060606 – Body interfaced digital currency
What are the chances a device on the body that is used for digital translations would have a patent number 060606?
Also, Microsoft patented this on March 26th of this year (2020)
The full patent id is WO/2020/060606.
From the Patent:
“Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.”